- Quantification of economic damages for arbitration and commercial litigation
- Advising on economic issues in international arbitration, including investment treaty arbitration
- Advising on complex valuation issues including cost of capital, valuation discounts and premia
- State aid in the banking and financial services industry, in both the UK and Europe
- Preparation of expert damages reports, trial and hearing preparation and expert report rebuttal
She has provided valuation and damages expertise on cases involving disputes over complex financial instruments, oil and gas contracts, government expropriation and shareholder disputes throughout in the UK, Russia, Central Asia and South America in both commercial arbitration and investment treaty arbitration.
Jessica has experience in consulting on both financial economics and accounting issues in the context of litigation.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance and a Masters in Finance from the London Business School.